Automatic programmable mortar mixers
call for prices
- Complete with stainless steel mixing bowl, EN beater and open-type sand hopper
- Machine operated by a dedicated and easy to use in-built software
- Digital mixer, user friendly interface with functional alphanumeric display 2×16 characters and keybord
- The pre-defined procedures guide the operator in mixing operations according to Standards allowing manual introduction of sand by the top filling hopper
- Continuously variable speed (VFD Variable frequency drive technology)
- Either Standard or user defined speeds can be easily selected (also adjustable during mixing)
- Blade/Planetary speeds adjustable from 30/13 to 380/165 rpm, depending on the mix consistency
- Quick bowl mounting device
- 3-points bowl supporting system allowing precise adjustment of the gap between bowl and beater
- Possibility to create and recall user defined mixing procedures
- Micro-switch preventing the machine to be started without bowl, and emergency stop button
- Conforming to CE requirements
A robust device for the efficient mixing of cement mortars, this mixer is a table mounted unit with planetary mixing action and a bowl and beater that are easily fitted and removed. The front grill, when opened, automatically stops the machine for operator protection conforming to CE requirements.
The machine is supplied complete with stainless steel bowl, EN beater and open-type sand hopper
The machine operates with a dedicated and easy to use display and keyboard control. Either Standard speeds or user defined speeds can be easily selected (also adjustable during mixing). The in-built procedures automatically perform the mixing according to Standards, allowing manual introduction of sand by the top filling hopper during mixing.
The machine can be supplied, on request, complete with a second open-type hopper to add other products (e.g. admixtures or additives).