multifunction installation tester
call for prices
Megger designs and manufactures portable electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting…
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- 3-terminal earth test for electrode resistance measurement
- On-board data storage and Bluetooth® download
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
MFT1710 – The entry level 17th Edition tester offering CAT IV, 3 and 2-wire non trip loop testing with resistance and fault current display,frequency measurement and the largest, brightest and clearest display on the market.
MFT1720 – The most popular of the range of 17th Edition testers offering all the benefits of the MFT1710, plus auto RCD testing, phase rotation, programmable and 3-phase RCD testing and current measurement with the optional clamp.
MFT1730 – The most sophisticated of the 17th Edition testers brings Type B RCD testing, 3-pole earth electrode testing to a downloading and rechargeable instrument.